Wednesday, November 5, 2008

October was a fun month for me!

Hi everybody! Wow October sure did fly by but I wanted to make sure to show everyone how big I have gotten since the last time I posted on here! I hope you enjoy the pictures, Mom and Dad sure love taking pictures of me!


Just being cute!


Trying on my Halloween costume, I hope it still fits at the end of the month!


Chilling out with Dad


First time in size 1 diapers, no more newborn size for me!


Nap time!


All dressed up to watch the world series, also my first smile caught on camera!


Mommy had a birthday this month, Daddy gave her some nice presents...


We had fun watching her open her presents...


We also went out to eat for her birthday with Uncle Rob, Aunt Shauna, Bella...


Our friends Dan and Jimbo...


And Bill and Shanti...


Daddy did a good job taking care of me so Mommy could have some fun for her birthday, He's a good guy!


Yummy! We were all full after eating (Dad fed me a bottle!)


Uncle Rob is super cool!


Mommy even got to have a glass of wine, and cheesecake!


Out for an evening walk with Mom, Dad, and the ninjas!


Thanks for the cool shirt Grandma U! Am I tugging on your heart??


I was being extra cute that day!


Auntie Dawn came to visit one day and it was great to meet her!


I can't wait to cuddle with her some more!


Bill and Shanti came over one night and I got to play poker for the first time!


I think my Dad rocks!


Ace King likes to pose for the camera...


Jazmin is just waiting until we can play ball together, it's going to be SO much fun!


I had lots of fun playing on my floor mat, toys are starting to be lots of fun for me!


Auntie Kristi sent me this awesome chair from Texas! We all love it!


Just being cute again...


Halloween and my costume still fits (barely!)


I was all smiles at home...


Then I got a little sleepy in the car on the way to the pumpkin patch!










First family self portrait!






Mom and Dad sure had fun taking my picture with all those left over pumpkins!


Of course the ninjas came along too!


I am starting to really like my rattles...


And I got a cool new swing


Napping with daddy is always fun!


My shirt says it all...

Then on November 4 I got to be a part of history...

We all walked to the polling place together to drop off Mom and Dad's ballots (for Obama, Yeah!)


And I got an I Voted sticker too!


Then I was ready for my free Starbucks!

I hope you all enjoyed checking out my latest pictures! Mom and Dad are going to try and get the blog updated at least once a week from now on so don't forget to check back for more pictures soon!

Love, Little RJ

2 comments:

Julie said...

Awww, he is so cute! He looks so much like Ben. Thanks for sharing your blog link with me.

Sofi said...

Que onda chicos. The pictures are great... he's getting so big!!!
I hope I get to meet him in person soon. I miss you guys! Big hug from Guadalajara!!!!