Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My last week in the NICU

Mommy and Daddy came and saw me all the time while I had to stay in the NICU. One day we even got to do a photo shoot while they had my feeding tube out, here are some of the pictures...








Our first family photo!

Mommy was so excited when she came to visit me one morning and I had decided to pull my feeding tube out the night before and since I had been doing so good with my bottle and breast feedings they decided not to put it back in, this meant I would be joining them at home very soon. Here are a couple of pictures from that first day without the tube...





Just a couple of days later the big day came, on Tuesday August 26 I got to go home! Here are pictures from that wonderful day...



All safe in my seat, ready to go...


Getting in the car for the first time...


and home at last...

No comments: