Monday, August 4, 2008

My Adventure into the world

Hi World! My name is Ryan Jeffrey, and I made my exciting entrance into the world in the wee hours of the morning on August 3, 2008 weighing 4 lb 6 oz and measuring 18 1/4 inches. I came into the world 6 weeks sooner than expected after my mom had some problems with high blood pressure that landed her in the hospital for a week or so before the big event. Mom had really hoped for a nice normal natural childbirth but it just wasn't meant to be. Instead her doctors tried an induction that didn't get very far after 24 hours or so and I came into the world via c-section instead. Here are a couple of my very first pictures that daddy took right after the great surgical team took me out of my comfy home in mommy's belly and she gave me my first kiss... It was love at first sight!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!!!!Benjamin and Heather I see (for-sure)AWARD WINNING PHOTO'S!!!.............

What an incredible Blog you have created !!!
Love,Grambug,
xoxoxo Also,
Thank-you,
My HEART is so alive I have never been happier in my life to have had this experience to see, feel & experience my Grandson this way, like this.........of course I'll be huggin all of you "saic" (soon as i can )so PPRROOUUDD!!!!!!