Wednesday, September 9, 2009

April 2009

April is here and there is more fun to be had. This month I went swimming for the first time, I went to my first baseball game and I celebrated my first Easter. It was SUPER fun!!


Mommy and I took a fun swimming class


Amme holding Vita and Chloe who were in class with us


Me and my cool Easter basket from Grandma!


I like it!


My hair can be pretty wild these days!


Mmmm, I love to eat!


Me and Mommy at the Easter picnic at the Hilton Family Garden


We went to a really great park on Easter and took some nice pictures


Of course I had to see how they tasted...




Silly boy...


Mommy and me!


Giggling with Daddy!


My first time in a big boy swing...


I like it!!


Mommy and I even swung together!


Daddy took me down the slide...


It was a great way to spend Easter afternoon...


I think I am ready for a nap now, and maybe Daddy is too...


We met up with some of the other Mom's and babies for a Thursday in the Park


Scarlett is such a cutie


Little Cayla


Scarlett loves puffs!


Serena and Cayla


Sleepy boy, these days in the park wear me out!


At the park with Mommy


My first baseball game! I got to see Timmy start and we were in the party suite for Norm's brother's birthday! It went to my first game in style!


With Mommy and Daddy


Grambug was there with us too, it was fun!


Daddy loved teaching me all about the game...


Mommy is always happy to spend a day with me!







It was a great month!!

No comments: