Friday, September 11, 2009

More August Fun

August has been so much fun I had to add some more pictures to my blog, enjoy!


Check out my cool new Trike from the Swains


I really like it!


Jacob on the slide


At Rob and Shauna's baby shower


Mom took me for my first haircut and I didn't like it very much


I am not very happy here! But I got a lollipop a few seconds later and I let them finish my haircut on Mommy's lap


Daddy and I had lots of fun one Friday


He declared it Finger Food Friday and it was great!


It was definitely a good idea to take off my shirt!


Yum..


This is the before picture...


We had a fun birthday swimming party at Vita's Grandma's house and I got to try out her new scooter


Walter had to make sure the water was the right temp!


All the kids in the sandbox


All the Sager and Willis boys at Shanua's birthday dinner


It was a fun night with the Hiltons and Strangers


Shauna's parents treated us all to such a nice meal! Thanks again..


The Willis boys and their families (well Mommy is behind the camera)

No comments: