Wednesday, September 9, 2009

March 2009

March was another fun month for us! Here are some pictures for you to see what we were up to!


Ace and I love to share my blankets

Our friends Garrett, Jenn and Bill hosted a fun brunch for all the babies and their folks, it was fun!

I had fun rolling around on the floor


Girls playing with the O ball


Chloe and Daddy


Will, Cayla, Rosie and both Kathleens


Liz and Shelly


All the babies, getting bigger!


Kira and Cayla still playing


Garrett took a little snooze


It's always fun when Uncle Jefe' stops by...


Naptime...


My drink of choice...


I love eating sweet potatoes and I can use the spoon all by myself (sort of...)


I had to try on my swim trunks since swimming class will start soon...


Snuggling with Daddy


Too cool in my shades and hat


I love chewing on my toes...


It makes me smile!


Great picture of Ace, looks like he really wants that beer!


I love my exersaucer, fun times that go round and round!


Where are we goin' Ma? I need a vacation!


Daddy and I trying on our Packer hats together!


I love holding Daddy's beer bottle... uh oh!


Jazmin loves to snuggle in Mommy and Daddy's bed!


Cute little me!


Comin' at ya!


Go Cubs, er.. Giants!!! (that one's for you Grandpa U!)


Chewing on a carrot at a party at Todd's house


Cute drool boy


Mom and Dad sure think my hands and feet are cute!


What a precious little face...


One Monday after yoga we went for a walk down to Capitola Village and it was tons of fun!


Hanging with all the other babies and Mommies


What a beautiful day in March! Ya gotta love Santa Cruz!


What a fun day for the stroller brigade!


Just hammin' it up!


I like this cool chair Mom got for me


Jazmin is such a sweet little dog...


I love drying off after my bath!


Ace is so handsome...

I hope you enjoyed these pictures, April coming soon...

No comments: