Thursday, September 10, 2009

My 1st Birthday Party!!

On August 2 (the day before my real birthday) my Mommy and Daddy threw me a big birthday bash at DeLaveaga Park and it was tons of fun. Here are some of the pictures from the big day!


Grandma and Grandpa U came all the way from Texas just for the party! Thanks so much guys, I love you!


Daddy and I had a good time sharing my cake


It was Mommy's super yummy homemade carrot cake..


I had never had anything so sweet before!


Garrett and Scarlett were there


Baseball cupcakes


Jeff and Josh (mini Jeff)


All the boyz


Jenna and Elena


Uncle Rob


Grandpa U made it to my party, horray!


Webb and Pops!


Cousin Bella could really throw the ball well!


Daddy and Me...


Birthdays are really tiring...


I got so many presents it was crazy! Mommy and Grandma U helped me open them


Pops being silly!


Mommy, me and Grandma


Mommy and Baby friends


Cayla


Ely


The whole scene...


Jenn and Garrett


Cute Scarlett


Cousin Bella


Having fun playing at my party! Thanks for the music table Aunt Kristi!


Cayla making Tea music


Aunt Shauna, Uncle Rob and my cousin on the way!


Some of the guests










The food




Fun in the park


I love my wagon from Grandma and Grandpa


Mommy and Daddy worked really hard on my cakes!


They look really good though!


Yummy cake just for me!



It was such a fun day and I appreciate everyone who was able to attend. Can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments: