Thursday, September 10, 2009

July 2009

Wow, July is here already! I can't believe I will be celebrating my first birthday next month! Luckily there were lots of fun things we did this month to keep us busy!


Hanging out with my best buddies, the Ninjas


Jacob and I at the 4th of July Parade


Jacob and Jeff were having fun


So were me and Mommy!


Watching the parade go by


Satarupa and Jacob at the Swain's 4th of July Party


Stephanie holding me..


Indy and Eric


My silly new smile...


Jacob had a really fun day


Jeff and Steph AKA trouble...


Getting lovin' from Mommy!

We also had a group first birthday party for all the babies turning one! It was at Harvey West and it was a really great time

Hi Chloe!


Kira in her wagon


Hi there!


The group!


It's really hard to get that many people to look at the camera at once...


Kira pushing Chax around in the wagon


So cute!


Mommy working on my birthday invites


And the finished product!


We went to Indy's 2nd birthday party


And Dora was there!




Watching the puppet show


Daddy always make sure I have a good seat


He even let me wear his hat


Me, Mom and the blue balloon


This is the last picture of Daddy with his long hair


Mommy cut it all off


And we donated it to Locks of Love


Just me, being me!


Oh yeah, I can crawl really fast now!


I love playing with Ace


He is so gentle with me!


It is good too because I love to steal his bone!


But I always give it back!


Big blue eyes...


Uncle Stan came to visit from Seattle!


Daddy with his short hair and Uncle Rob kind of look alike...


I think all babies have a picture like this!


Personally, I like my toes best!


Still no teeth! Thank goodness I have lots of things to chew on


I still love to eat and it's so fun to make a big mess!

No comments: