Thursday, September 10, 2009

June 2009

Summertime is here and we are having lots of fun. Here are some pictures we wanted to share with you!


Mom and I went to see some cool old cars down in Capitola with Karen, Jacob and Josh


The cars were cool and we had a fun day!


There were lots of people and lots of cars


We even stopped and had some ice cream (Mom let me have a little lick off her finger, Yum!)


I didn't get quite as messy as Jacob though!


We also met the Swains down at the beach for fun in the sun!


Josh liked laying on his blankets


Of course I had to love on Jazmin a little bit!


I had a really fun day!


Feeding myself is so much fun!


Daddy and I thought the Ninjas looked like one super long dog and it was silly!!


I love snuggling with my sweet little puppy when I nap!


We went to another baseball game and it was really fun!


It was a beautiful night for baseball...


I really wonder when these teeth are going to come in...


It's OK, my gummy smile is pretty darn cute!


I love playing with the shower hose in the bath


And Mommy likes playing with my hair when she washes it


Splish Splash Ryan's taking a bath!!


Oooo my favorite toy!


I got it!!


We went to a really fun party at the Crow's Nest with Chax and his grandparents


Chax and I had lots of fun!


Mmmm cheerios!


Cute family photo on the beach


There was a pretty big crowd


I had lots of fun dancing with Daddy!


The Swains met us there and it is always fun to hang out with Josh!


Cheers! It was a really fun night!


Al-Lee was a great host! Thanks again!


We saw my girlfriend Vita there with her parents too!


I love playing on the floor all day long


Mom and Dad think I'll be crawling soon!


We celebrated Father's Day at the Swain's house and Dad and I shared a drink!


Jacob had a good time swimming


It was a nice relaxing afternoon...


Little Cutie!


I took a nap in the swing, it was nice...


My friend Chloe! We met at the Crow's Nest for Amme's birthday lunch


The guest of honor looked so pretty!


It was a fun time for everybody!


Adrienne and Scarlett


Kathleen and Chloe


Jenn and Garrett

Then at the end of the month some of Mommy's bestest girlfriends came to visit from all over the place. Sofi came in from Mexico, Beany came from Pennsylvania and drove down from Portland with Kristen and Bonnie, Chuy and Cristian came from Sacramento. We had so much fun!

Chuy and Cristian


Beany getting love from the Ninjas


The puffin!! I guess there is a big story about this painting or something :)


The gangs all here!


Everyone was eating avocado, including me!


We had a fun bonfire at the beach


Everybody is here, let's party!


Sofi and Kristin


Cristian and I both stayed up way past our bedtimes!


Josh came along too of course!


Bonnie, Chuy and Cristian


Me and Mommy


Jacob!!


The group by firelight...


Me by the fire...


Karen and Josh


Me and Beany!


The whole group, it was such a fun night!


Beany and Kristen drove all the way from Portland just to meet me!


Cool fireside photos..




The next day we went to lunch and it was fun


Bonnie, Sofi, and Beany


Daddy and I at the San Francisco Zoo


Pretty egret


Nice bald eagle


The polar bear was cute!


Me and Mommy by the fountain


Cool Penguins


There were lots of neat lemurs there. They have the best set up in the zoo!


I really liked the giraffes, this one was my favorite!


Sofi and Cristian both had a great time at the Zoo


Back to playing on the floor


Me and Tia Sofia!


We went to the harbor and checked out the boats and went to lunch


Tia Sofia with the boats!

No comments: