Friday, September 11, 2009

Fun times in August

The week of my birthday was lots of fun! Grandma and Grandpa U were in town and I loved spending time with them. August has been a great month and here are some pictures...


Being silly with Mommy


My friend Rosie


Ely and Me!


Hi Mommy! I want your camera...


Grandpa U and I had a great time together


It was great seeing them and I can't wait to cuddle with them again soon


Mommy loves this picture so much!




We went and fed the ducks the left over buns from my birthday party


Jacob was with us and it was a great way to spend a nice sunny afternoon!


I love all my great birthday presents


I can't believe how much stuff I got and I love it all! Thanks so much everybody!!




Walking with my wagon is so much fun!


Mommy finally retired the rubber ducky bathtub since I didn't really fit in it anymore


Bathtime!!


Swimming at Jenn and Garrett's


Fun times on a sunny Monday afternoon, Thanks Jenn


I love all these balls


Chax at the park eating yogurt on another fun Monday


I finally had a tooth pop through and now I really like chewing on stuff, like my finger!

No comments: