Thursday, September 10, 2009

May 2009

May is Great! We had lots to celebrate... Dad's birthday, Mother's Day, and Memorial Day!


Our friend Nick's new puppy Bo, he is so cute!


We went to the Shadowbrook for Daddy's birthday and it was yummy!!


They even brought him a sundae and sang Happy Birthday!




The whole gang..


Eating pizza crust, yummy!


Eating Mommy's Mother's Day card, yummy!


Mommy like her gifts from Daddy and I!

We also went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium with some of our Mommy and Baby friends to continue our celebration of Mother's Day, it was a great time!

Cayla and Chax got to ride together!


The baby six pack!


Cool jellyfish, I started at these for a while...


I am having so much fun at the Aquarium!!


Adrienne with Scarlett sleeping in the Ergo


The Albatross...


Snacking on a teething biscuit


I always end up good and messy


And I like it!!


Then I have to take a bath...


Luckily I like that too!


I also love helping with laundry!


Mommy, Daddy, the Ninjas and I went and had a picnic and it was lots of fun!


I love holding the dogs leashes!


Da Boyz...


Chillin' on the couch with Dad


For Memorial Day we went to the beach by the Crow's Nest and had a fun beach BBQ with my buddies!


It was a really pretty day and the dogs even came along!


Serena and Cayla


Little Ol' Me


Jazmin was wearing my hat since I wouldn't...


Daddy and I being silly as usual...


Shawn, Tina and Ely


It was another pretty month at the beach in Santa Cruz!!

No comments: